CIJUG News and Meetings
You’ve made the switch to agile. You stopped doing comprehensive documentation and you have self directed teams that value emergent design right? Then you notice that you forgot to give the architects something to do. Architecture is an activity that all teams need to perform and you might just have some experienced individuals around to help lead and guide them. In this presentation we will talk about what software architecture is, how teams accomplish it, and where the people traditionally called “architects” fit in an agile world.
Our speaker is Ryan Bergman. Ryan works for John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group where he works mostly on applications merging agronomic data from farm equipment with web applications. It’s pretty cool. He is a big fan of agile/xp software development and he speaks on the subject at user groups and conferences sometimes.
The meeting will be on October 13th at 6:00 PM at Businessolver. We look forward to seeing you there!
CIJUG is sponsored by
Who We Are
Where to Find Us
- 04 Oct 2016 » October 13th @ 6:00 PM - Advanced Series: So what do we do with the architects?
- 08 Sep 2016 » September 8th @ 6:00 PM - Advanced Series: U & I & X
- 28 Jun 2016 » July 7th @ 5:45 PM - DevOps Panel by IADNUG and CIJUG at Pillar
- 08 Jun 2016 » June 9th @ 6:00 PM - Advanced Series: Effectively Working with Remote Teams
- 03 May 2016 » May 12th @ 6:00 PM - Basics Series: Getting a Project Started Workshop